Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Can Allow 5 Goals & Collect a Win



Apparently, this team is old-fashioned 'run-n-gun' style. We allow a lot goals, because we score a lot of goals. I guess I'm fine with that. A couple of those Flames goals were pretty damn soft. That can't continue. But, Stewie with a hattie, TJinsly coming up big, and then you have the Asian Persuasion Yipyipyipyipyipyipyip. How much Winnik can you handle? You gotta know Matty Dueche is going to heat up soon. The kid is working hard. And hopefully we get some defense/goal-tending at some point.

5 comments:

Sonic Tooth said...

Stewie domination.
Budaj's shit play can't be overcome every night....but was fun to watch this evening.
i guess this is Av's hockey?

TroutDog said...

I'm pretty sure Foote is going to kick some rookie, error-committing ass soon. And do some jewelry shopping Cherry Creek soon afterward.

Sonic Tooth said...

But not before Stastny gets a Lasik touch up.

TroutDog said...

What's going on with the photo?!? Am I on lsd?

Sonic Tooth said...

rather i think you might be under the influence of PCP. I can explain....not in a comment though.